Black & Tans Rule!

Home Forums COA Member Forums Litters & Pupdates Black & Tans Rule!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Jon Jolly 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Jon Jolly
    Participant

Kristy and I (Desert Sol Chinooks) have some adorable pups right now that just turned 3 weeks! 3 Black & Tans and 1 Tawny. We are firm believers in the classic saying that “colors don’t pull sleds!”.

I love black & tans and hope one day one of our girls have a black & tan female

Kristy Jolly
    Participant

One of these days we’ll have a black and tan girl that is during a litter where we are planning to keep one! We had black and tans on Kyra’s first and third litters and so far Zazu’s first. Our rule is keeping a pup from every second litter. Go figure! 😀

Allison Hess
    Participant

I have to agree with this as we are the proud owners of a beautiful black and tan! He is amazing and I am sure he will be great at pulling because he is already soon strong:)

Jon Jolly
    Participant

Who is your Black & Tan? We just got done visiting some of our puppy owners on a road trip and two of the dogs we visited were Black & Tans (Desert Sol Apollo in Campbell, CA and Desert Sol Atal Nokose in Reno, NV).

Jon Jolly
    Participant

Here is Apollo at 7 months.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.