Do all buff Chinooks have pricked ears?

Home Forums COA Member Forums Happy Tails – General Member Discussions Do all buff Chinooks have pricked ears?

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Karen Hinchy 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Kristy Jolly
    Participant

After using a handsome buff boy on our latest litter (the amazing Callicoon Cannon), I started noticing buff Chinooks more when looking at pictures online. The more photos I see, the more I’ve come to the conclusion that all buff Chinooks have pricked ears! I haven’t seen any with down or even helicopter ears. Does anyone have a picture of a buff dog with non-pricked ears? I want to see!!!

Alisa Druzba
    Participant

If you look in the Chinook Fun Spot Facebook page photo section there are several buffs with down ears.

Monica Aden
    Participant

How did I miss this post? Well, all the best buff CANNON Chinooks have prick ears. Or, as we call them… (maybe a new idea for the breed standard): Satellite Dishes. ๐Ÿ™‚

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Karen Hinchy

Hurricane Nittany was kind of one up one sideways. Hurricane Konica had helicopter ears. Chamberlain has at least one down ear. Rangely Runner has down ears. So…. no. All buffs donโ€™t have prick ears.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.