First Swiss Litter Planned May 2020

Home Forums COA Member Forums Happy Tails – General Member Discussions First Swiss Litter Planned May 2020

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kristy Jolly 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Lynn Philipp
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I have just upgraded my membership status to breeder membership in the hope that I might get some support with my first planned Chinook breeding coming up and hopefully happening this May 2020. Both my dogs have been OFA hip/elbow approved (certificates are posted on my breeder website for both Manuk and Nana). I have yet to redo Manuk’s OfA eye test and Nana’s first OFA eye test (planned for this or next month, Jan/Feb 2020). My website is not complete but I have been collecting and assessing potential owners for my first planned litter since I started my website a few years ago. I am very pleased so far with the few that I have already evaluated and will be including on to my waiting list. If there’s anyone interested in a puppy from this planned litter who would like to contact me, I’d be more than happy to correspond with them and see what the possibilities are.

Sincerely, Lynn Philipp

Kristy Jolly

Lynn, we’ll always be here for you at Desert Sol!!! Fingers crossed for a good breeding and healthy litter!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.