First Swiss Litter Planned May 2020

Home Forums COA Member Forums Happy Tails – General Member Discussions First Swiss Litter Planned May 2020

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lynn Philipp
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I have just upgraded my membership status to breeder membership in the hope that I might get some support with my first planned Chinook breeding coming up and hopefully happening this May 2020. Both my dogs have been OFA hip/elbow approved (certificates are posted on my breeder website for both Manuk and Nana). I have yet to redo Manuk’s OfA eye test and Nana’s first OFA eye test (planned for this or next month, Jan/Feb 2020). My website is not complete but I have been collecting and assessing potential owners for my first planned litter since I started my website a few years ago. I am very pleased so far with the few that I have already evaluated and will be including on to my waiting list. If there’s anyone interested in a puppy from this planned litter who would like to contact me, I’d be more than happy to correspond with them and see what the possibilities are.

Sincerely, Lynn Philipp

Kristy Jolly

Lynn, we’ll always be here for you at Desert Sol!!! Fingers crossed for a good breeding and healthy litter!

Penthea Burns
    Participant

How are plans going for your litter? I assume that things changed a lot with the pandemic. I hope you are all well and happy.

Lynn Philipp
    Participant

Hi Penthea,

Thanks for caring 🙂 This is the message I posted on another discussion forum “Swiss Cheese”:

Hello all interested in our Swiss Cheese Litter!

Swiss Chinooks 1st litter planned for mid-November 2020! An ultrasound (24 June 2020) showed that our Nana is not pregnant. Naturally after all our efforts this is not the result we were hoping for but we are patient and persistent so we have planned a breeding with Manuk and Nana for her next heat cycle in mid-November 2020. If all goes to plan, we expect puppies traveling by plane to their forever homes, in-cabin, to be collected at the end of 8 weeks old (estimated to be middle of March 2021). All other puppies are expected to be collected at the end of 10 weeks old (estimated to be the beginning of April 2021), unless exceptional arrangements have been made. Let’s hope this time it works!

Lynn Philipp

Here’s a link to my official Swiss Chinooks kennel where I update my ‘latest news’ section on what’s going on with us here in Switzerland. https://www.swisschinookdogs.ch/

I’ve got a friend who’s also a vet, hopefully coming to visit us from abroad to help us with the mating bit since that last time was all over the place. Let’s hope it works out this time.

Kind regards,
    Lynn

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.