I have just upgraded my membership status to breeder membership in the hope that I might get some support with my first planned Chinook breeding coming up and hopefully happening this May 2020. Both my dogs have been OFA hip/elbow approved (certificates are posted on my breeder website for both Manuk and Nana). I have yet to redo Manuk’s OfA eye test and Nana’s first OFA eye test (planned for this or next month, Jan/Feb 2020). My website is not complete but I have been collecting and assessing potential owners for my first planned litter since I started my website a few years ago. I am very pleased so far with the few that I have already evaluated and will be including on to my waiting list. If there’s anyone interested in a puppy from this planned litter who would like to contact me, I’d be more than happy to correspond with them and see what the possibilities are.