If you are on this page, you probably are considering joining the COA simply because you have already fallen in love with Chinooks. Joining also allows you to more easily connect and communicate with the close-knit community of Chinook owners, ask questions and get advice, and support the breed into the future. Membership starts at just $25 per year.
Basic Membership - $25/year
- COA Online Account
- A personal (human) profile
- Unlimited Chinook dog profiles
- Group and individual member messenging
- Access to members-only areas of this website
- Access to COA Member Forums
- Historical photos and archives
- Membership directory
- Member dogs directory
- Subscription to the Chinook Quarterly (CQ), the COA online newsletter
- Voting privileges for officer elections and association business
- Access to contests including the yearly COA Calendar Contest
- The ability to earn Working Dog awards
Your membership dues also cover ongoing COA projects including (but not limited to): Chinook Rescue, Chinook Pedigree Project (CPP), Chinook Breed Conservation Program and COA sponsored events such as the Winter Carnival in New Hampshire and the COA National Specialty & Family Reunion. All COA Members are encouraged to follow the COA Owners Code of Ethics.
Stud Membership - $35/year
Includes all benefits of Basic Membership + Members may opt to advertise their dogs (no limit on the number) for stud service on this website and access to COA Breeder Forums.
Breeder Membership - $75/year
Includes all benefits of Basic AND Stud Membership + Members may advertise their breeding kennel and planned litters (no limit on the number) on this website. Breeder Members also have the ability to purchase discounted memberships for their puppy owners. All COA Breeder Members are encouraged to follow the COA Breeders Code of Ethics.
Choose the recurring charge option below for the best price. Recurring memberships will auto-renew every year. Junior and Family memberships are also available. For specific questions about membership, please contact the Membership Chair.