Entry deadlines for the 2018 Chinook National Specialty and the UKC Premier are approaching fast. This is always a fun time for our dogs and their owners to meet each other and to compete in a fun, family-friendly atmosphere. If you’ve been thinking about attending, now is the time to act.
- Specialty entries should be sent, along with the entry fee, to the COA show secretary: Patti Richards, P.O. Box 276, Fair Haven, VT 05743. Pre-entries MUST be received no later than June, 2, 2018.
- A link to the entry registration packet for the Chinook Breed Specialty can be found here: 2018 Specialty Registration Packet. Pre-entries are $20 per entry, all classes. Day of show entries are $25 per entry. Parade of Titleholders entries are pre-entry only. When your packet is all filled out, you can pay online by clicking on the button below.
- Several helpful links: UKC Premier , UKC Specialty Premium
- Premier entries open April 9, and events fill up quickly for performance events. So make sure to send your entry forms for Premier conformation and performance events as soon as possible after April 9. Send these entries directly to UKC.
- The UKC Premier premium lists hotels in the area that offer dog-friendly lodging.
- The COA has secured a block of rooms at the
Holiday Inn West (negotiated rate)
Mention the special Association rate for the Chinook Owners Association
2747 S. 11th St., Kalamazoo, MI
Rate: $115 per night (includes pet fee)
If you have any questions, please contact Patti Richards, Show Secretary at email@example.com or Denise Reed, Bench Chair. Patti Richards can also be reached by phone:
- Home: 802-275-4883
- Cell: 802-345-1229 (for travel days and day of show)
We look forward to seeing you all in Kalamazoo!